- 19 short video lessons (3-5 minutes long).
- Quizzes to match each lesson.
- A variety of matching worksheets.
- Copious amounts of mental math worksheets.
- Word problem task cards (50 questions).
- Real world application tasks.
- Boom Cards for online interactive learning.
- And all of the bundles below!
Bundles of fantastic resources to support your child’s learning! All of the resources are allocated to individual lessons with a few extras at the beginning of the course. Complete the video, do the worksheets, ace the quiz!
As a teacher, I know that Maths in grade 4 & 5 starts to get challenging! A lot of concepts covered in Grade 3 start to expand and can be difficult for children. A lot of new concepts emerge which need to be taught explicitly and can be easily forgotten.
In this series of lessons, I’ll break down a range of math concepts in great detail and provide examples for students to understand better. Use these lessons to get a jump start on your child’s learning in grade 4 & 5 Mathematics, or even as revision. 1 Hour a week working on these math concepts will help your children significantly on their learning journey.
Each lesson has a video and a quiz. Most lessons also include worksheets or extra resources.
If you have questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer them.